Looking back on 2011 and ahead to 2012
I've got to admit: 2011 was a mixed bag for me. There were really great things that happened, and there were really crappy things, too. I started off the year very ill and having major surgery that kept me out of work for two months, but I ended it as a published author. Talk about extremes :)
I'm hoping 2012 is a little more even, a little less of a roller coaster. Becca, one of my fellow Book Bunnies, suggested a way to take a look back and another ahead. Here are my answers:
What I learned in 2011
- There is a limit to what I can endure on my own.
- My friends and family are always behind me.
- Not everyone gets me, but that’s okay.
Hopes for 2012
- Publish another book
- Participate in my first walk for the CCFA
- Ride the Natchez Trace Parkway from Alabama to Nashville on the back of my husband’s Harley
Best books I read in 2011
That's another post :)
What am I most looking forward to in 2012
- My first trip to Gatlinburg with my hubby and my friends
- My SIL’s wedding
- The release of A Million Suns by Beth Revis
Things I'm most proud of myself for achieving in 2011
- Getting through my surgery and making it back to my normal daily life
- Publishing my first book
- Publishing my first short story
How was your 2011? What are your hopes for 2012?